[Scpg] new organic gardening school opens in LA

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Fri May 15 06:33:41 PDT 2009

(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102581674320&s=1162&e=001lgpVGEWnUvk1WSDqblWdVlyKoNrdVqJywFIK0UE06GFn6CIaD0yuJXDYDJwfKlNThjHmZA3sQadp3QI_nVjJ6QZ
1B0-JFQe5hxPthS0ix5dAo8bDYPSjag==)
New Organic Gardening School in  Silverlake!

Earth  Matters Opens May  27th!!

Greetings!

Thank you  for taking the time to review this important  announcement. Over
the past couple of years I've had  this idea about opening an
OrganicGardeningSchool. It is finally coming to fruition  and I want to share this
information with you, your  family, friends and associates.

 Over  the past several months I have been  working diligently with the
owners of a fabulous  property in Silverlake. It includes a private studio, in
_The 7th Ray_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102581674320&s=1162&e=001lgpVGEWnUvnqbhKBVPuaBi_AnH19EBBqVQ_YT3iwXc6lEZ9rNw_0PzHe2UkI-S2dpZmwdiwrxFUXYgDkIDJQkI
rvO0tpa0-364FCIEHAmL35-d5bOw6Q9w==) , where my first curriculum  will
include 8 Lectures and a 6 week  Course.

The property owners have  purchased an 8,500 SF virgin lot next to the
residence,  which will be developed into a self-sustaining, edible  garden.
These classes will enable the typical urban  dweller to hone existing gardening
skills and also  acquire new ones.

    Below, please find more  information about Lecture and Courses,  etc.

About the Courses and  Lectures

You will discover an  interesting series of 8 Lectures along with a full
spectrum 6 week course titled "From The Ground Up". This  is a progressive
series of 6 classes that will teach you  how to create a garden from soil to
harvest. The Course  meets every Wednesday evening from  6:30 to  8:30pm.
In-class  instruction and a hands on garden experience are both  included.

      Our 2 and 3 hour lecture series include the following  :

· Children's  Gardening/Saturday Classes
· The Reluctant  Gardener
· California Native  Gardening
· Roses / Selection / Diseases / Organic  Pest Control / Fertilizing/Pruning
· Fruit  Trees/Berries, Orchards and Wild Hedgerows
· The Well  Grown Tomato and Pepper
· The Herb Garden as Both  Functional and Beautiful
· Composting and  Vermi-culture Class and Lecture

These  lectures meet on Thursday evenings from 6:30 to   8:30pm and
Saturday afternoons/early  evenings.

     You will find a complete schedule of dates/times  and descriptions of
our Courses and Lectures online  at:  _www.EarthMatters.biz_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102581674320&s=1162&e=001lgpVGEWnUvk1WSDqblWdVlyKoNrdVqJywFIK0UE0
6GFn6CIaD0yuJXDYDJwfKlNThjHmZA3sQadp3QI_nVjJ6QZ1B0-JFQe5hxPthS0ix5dAo8bDYPSj
ag==)

All classes are taught from  a truly organic perspective
and non-use of chemical  pesticides.

Earth Matters is the Education  Division of The Woven Garden
_www.TheWovenGarden.com_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102581674320&s=1162&e=001lgpVGEWnUvktoWnGBJx0mOSWeTVwut_3G13ezM66K4n94tlK2eiHdq4nrhnKd9a3IX9T2
jiekbScQ0TrgsOK6y70GIQs0BpC3XjQUF4VmEgOPe5lHltRRw==)

Thank you  for your time and consideration. Please call me  at
888.341.9666 if you need any further  information

Warmly,

John Lyons
Earth Matters

Register for four or more  Lectures
and save 15%

Offer Valid for Spring/Summer 2009  Lectures  only

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823239x1201398650/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51509NO62)